Rules and Regulations
Games will be 20 minutes per half with a 5 minute half time break
- The final group positions are determined according to the points system. 3 points will be awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- If two or more teams finish with the same number of points, their final group standing will be decided in the following order:
- Goal difference
- Highest number of goals scored
- Results in the match(es) between teams with equal points (head to head)
- Coin toss
Knock Out Games
- Any game resulting in a draw after the final whistle will go straight to a penalty shoot-out.
- 3 penalties each then sudden death.
- Matches will be played under normal FFA rules with a few exceptions.
- All teams should be ready at the field no later than 15 minutes before kick-off.
- All games will be played with an official size 3 (U8-U9) , size 4 (U10-U11-U12-U13).
- Substitutions are roll on/off during any break in play. Coaches must alert the referee when making a sub. Player coming off must exit the field before the other enters
- ALL free kicks will be direct
- Any red card will result in an automatic one game suspension.
- Yellow cards will not accumulate into a suspension.
- Extreme misconduct may be reviewed by the event committee and may result in further disciplinary action.
- Goalkeepers must throw the ball or put the ball down before kicking. As soon as the goalkeeper puts the ball down it is in play.
- There will be no offside rule for U8-U9-U10-U11.